IELTS GT LETTER: You traveled by plane last week and your luggage was lost...

You traveled by plane last week and your luggage was lost. You have still heard nothing from the airline company.
Write to the airline explain what happened. Describe your luggage and tell them what was in it. Find out what they are going to do about it. 
You should write at least 150 words.
Begin your letter as follow;
Dear sir ….,
Dear Sir / Madam,
I was one of the passengers who took the flight from Istanbul (Turkey) to Gatwick (London) on 2nd of July. Unfortunately, my luggage did not come out after the flight. Although I have explained this to Mr. Timpson who was in charge at the Luggage Claim Office and I have not heard from him as of now.
My luggage is Black whose size is 55 x 40 x 20 cm. There are two stickers on one side and one yellow heart shape sticker on the other side.
There are a few books and a copy of my thesis in that luggage which I need for the conference on 10th of July.
I would deeply appreciate if you could give me a prompt reply at your most convenient. My flight number and luggage claim number are written below;
Flight No: EM1R7SL
Luggage Claim no.: 01538
Your faithfully,

(150 words)

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »